Westonia Gallery Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This website is owned and operated by the Westonia Gallery (ABN 88 368 575 438).
- Access to and use of this website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, which may be updated, suspended or terminated by the Westonia Gallery without notice in the Westonia Gallery’s absolute and unfettered discretion. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
- You acknowledge that all products that you order through this website are intended for personal, domestic, non-commercial use only.
2. PRICING & PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All prices include GST, except for gift vouchers.
- All prices exclude delivery costs.
- Sale items are only available at the lower price whilst stocks last and during the designated sale period.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details and prices of products on the Westonia Gallery website are correct at the time of online publication. However, we reserve the right to correct any publishing errors on the website and cancel orders made at the incorrect price.
- Some of the products and offers available on our website may not be available at Westonia Gallery.
- Please check the availability of the item you wish to purchase. All in stock items are promoted in good faith to be available at our warehouse at the time the order is received.
- The availability indicator applies to single items only, and where multiples are purchased, the shipment of the total order may be delayed.
- Once we have received your order, you will receive a confirmation email confirming receipt of your order. This is not a guarantee of availability.
- Unforseen supply issues or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable. You may cancel or edit your order up until your order has been assigned to our warehouse team. Please phone 08 9046 7200 or email to make any changes.
3. PROMO CODES
- We may from time to time offer promotional codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this website. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue. Eligibility may also be based on meeting a minimum spend requirement or being a member of the Westonia Gallery VIP Program. When entered on the shopping cart page, the appropriate discount is deducted from the cart total. The same discount can be obtained placing an order over the phone on 08 9046 7200. Offers may not be available in Westonia Gallery.
- In some cases the promotion will apply automatically, without the need for a promo code to be entered. An example is free delivery for Platinum VIP members. The discount is recorded on the shopping cart page.
- Please note that some promo codes may have a restricted usage, and may not be combined with other promotions.
- Where a refund is issued on an order containing a promo code, the refund will match the amount tendered, net of the promo code discount.
- For more information on promo code usage, please contact Westonia Gallery Café on 08 9046 7200 or .
- Where "free delivery" is specified, the method of delivery will be at the Westonia Gallery Cafés absolute discretion.
4. GIFT WRAP
- Westonia Gallery offers a gift wrap service for a fee for orders dispatched from our fulfilment centre. Please note that all items in the order will be gift wrapped together, in a single parcel. Westonia Gallery may substitute the gift wrap design based on availability.
- Gift wrap is not available on some bulky products.
- The gift wrap charge will be refunded where we are unable to supply a gift wrapped product.
5. CHANGING YOUR ORDER
- We will do our best to accommodate you should you wish to make a change to your Westonia Gallery order including substitution or addition of products, upgrading to Express Post, changing the delivery address or cancelling your order. This is possible only up until your order has been assigned to our warehouse team for collating. Please phone 08 9046 7200 or email with the details of the change required.
- Please note that these changes may not be reflected in future email correspondence regarding your order.
- Please take care to ensure accuracy when entering the delivery address for your order; especially where orders are addresses to a gift recipient. Unfortunately, we are unable to redirect parcels once they have left our fulfilment centre. Where the shipping address differs from the billing address, please ensure permission is obtained for the disclosure of personal information under the Privacy Act for third party recipients.
- Delivery times on the website relate to the delivery service and do not include dispatch time. Orders placed with all stock ready to deliver will leave the Westonia Gallery Fulfilment Centre within 2 business days. Orders for out of stock items will be sent within 2 business days of their arrival at our Fulfilment Centre from our suppliers.
Delivery Within Australia
- The Same Day Dispatch Service guarantees same day dispatch for orders placed before 12pm on a business day, and before 12pm on the next business day following a weekend, WA public holiday or Australia Post public holiday. The Same Day Dispatch Service uses the Express Post service and is restricted to Australian delivery addresses and where the items are in stock.
- Westonia Gallery delivers to Australian addresses using the Australia Post network. Delivery times quoted on our website refer to the time to deliver after the parcel has left our Fulfilment Centre, and have been supplied by Australia Post. ( http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html )
- The ATL or Authority To Leave service allows Australia Post to leave the parcel in a secure location if a signature cannot be obtained for delivery. Please note that the ATL service may not be available to buildings with a security entrance. In these cases, a card will be left with instructions. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost or damaged where the item has been left ATL as requested.
- On selection of the Surface Mail Service, please note that this is a non-tracked, non-refundable service. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost using this service.
- For delivery to company addresses or workplaces, the Company Name and Floor/Level must be included in the address details.
- Please check the delivery address carefully, as parcels cannot be redirected once in transit.
- Where an order is returned to us as unclaimed, refused or insufficiently addressed, we will contact you by email for further instruction. Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to have these orders resent.
Additional Delivery Charges
- On rare occasions, we reserve the right to adjust delivery costs for large orders or bulky items. You will be contacted and asked to accept these charges before your order is dispatched. You may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch.
Where orders contain items that are 'ready to deliver' and items that need to be ordered from a supplier, we will send your order across two or more shipments, at your request. Please note that additional delivery charges will apply, even if the order contained a free shipping promo code. The additional delivery charge will be calculated on the sub total of the items being sent, and the delivery service chosen.
Additional delivery charges may apply where a parcel has been returned unclaimed, refused or insufficiently addressed and is resent at your request.
7. SECURE PAYMENTS
- a. We accept the following payment methods:
Westonia Gallery Website
|Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Westonia Gallery Gift Cards, eVouchers, Direct Bank Deposit|
|08 9046 7200||Credit Card, Westonia Gallery Gift Cards, Cheque, Money Order, Direct Bank Deposit|
- We regret that we are unable to process sales on account.
- Payment is taken at the point of sale.
- To ensure protection of your credit card details, credit card payments are processed using a secure, third party payment gateway service run by PayPal. This service is PCI-DSS compliant which is the industry standard for secure credit card payments. Credit card details are encrypted and cannot be accessed by Customer Care team.
- Details about our partner, PayPal can be found at http://www.paypal.com.
- By placing an order, you are offering to purchase items from us on and subject to the Terms of Service contained herein. The WESTONIA GALLERY Shop may accept or reject this offer at its discretion at any point up until the order is dispatched. For example but not limited to, if the payment method appears fraudulent or the items are being purchased in commercial quantities. We reserve the right to cancel the Customer Account and VIP membership.
- In the event that a PayPal order is cancelled, the PayPal pre authorisation will be voided.
8. PASSWORD PROTECTED ACCOUNT
- To shop at the Westonia Gallery website you will be required to create a password protected account. If you are a returning customer, you will be required to log onto this account.
- The password must be a minimum of eight characters, contain at least one capital letter, and one number.
- In setting up a password protected account, you agree to accept responsibility for all activity that occurs under your account or password.
- You may terminate your account at any time by contacting us.
9. EMAIL CONTACT BY WESTONIA GALLERY REGARDING ABANDONED BASKETS
- If you have abandoned your basket before fully completing a transaction with Westonia Gallery Online, we may contact you via email. This email is service focussed. It will note that your cart has been kept safe and will provide you with contact information for the Westonia Gallery Customer Care Centre so that you may seek assistance to process your order if they wish. This email will carry a disclaimer and an unsubscribe link. If you do not unsubscribe you may receive a further email asking you if you need assistance.
- This is standard practice in the online retail industry.
10. RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- We will refund, credit or exchange products in original sale condition on presentation of the original Westonia Gallery sales receipt.
- Please contact us on 08 9046 7200 or by email within 14 days of receipt of your order, to advise of faulty, incorrect or omitted items and to arrange a replacement or refund prior to posting your return.
- Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable for change of mind refund. Additional delivery charges will apply for exchanges.
- Please send your return, including a copy of your receipt and a note with your instructions to:
44 Wolfram Street
Westonia WA 6423
- Where the original payment was made by gift card or e-voucher the refund will be issued to a new Westonia Gallery Gift Card posted to you. Where the original payment was made by cheque or money order, please allow up to 21 business days for refunds to be processed.
- We welcome feedback and attend to all feedback and complaints promptly. For your own protection and security, please do not send your credit card details via a webform or email communication.
- You are invited to provide product reviews to assist other customers in their purchasing decisions. Product reviews will be moderated prior to publishing and may be edited or removed as per the Westonia Gallery Terms and Conditions.
13. GOVERNING LAW and JURISDICITON
- These Terms of Service are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia, Australia and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these Terms of Service, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Western Australia, Australia.
14 WESTONIA GALLERY COPYRIGHT NOTICE
- Westonia Gallery Materials, including pages and online images, are protected by the Copyright Laws of Australia. All rights are reserved.
- When you access the Westonia Gallery Website you agree that you may retrieve the Westonia Gallery's Website materials for information only. You may save a local copy or send it to your printer for your own personal use or in order to inform authorised and potential users about the Westonia Gallery materials. However, you may not make any charge for such use and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited.
Returns Refunds and Exchanges
We will refund, credit or exchange products in original sale condition on presentation of the original Westonia Gallery Cafe sales receipt.
Please contact us on 08 9046 7200 or by email within 14 days of receipt of your order, to advise of faulty, incorrect or omitted items and to arrange a replacement or refund prior to posting your return.
Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable for change of mind refund. Additional delivery charges will apply for exchanges.
Please send your return, including a copy of your receipt and a note with your instructions to:
Westonia Gallery Cafe
44 Wolfram Street
Westonia WA 6423
Where the original payment was made by gift card or e-voucher the refund will be issued to a new Westonia Gallery Cafe Gift Card posted to you. Where the original payment was made by cheque or money order, please allow up to 21 business days for refunds to be processed.